One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips and Tricks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oloran
Admin
oloran

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm

OP=over powered, the game is changing with nerfs and new items/classes coming... so to get best exp you must use the best option available at the time, check here often for new strategies we find to get the most out of grinding.
Back to top Go down
maxzoomer
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner
maxzoomer

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Apple seeds   Tips and Tricks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 am

The spots can be found here:

* Farmland, to the right of Johnny (spot no. 1)
* Redoubt, lvl 6 dungeon (top left, above tents), last level (spot no. 2)
* Farmland, lvl 5 dungeon (with blue pumpkin at entrance), last level (spot no. 3)
* Crossroads, between the Mummers and the entrance to Hollow Oak (spot no. 4)
* Hollow Oak, first dungeon, last level (spot no. 5)
* Poison Caves, left of the entrance. (spot no. 6)
* Overgrown Path, far south, then west (next to some vines). (spot no. 7) [currently broken: no seed removed when you click this one]
* Summer Fields, lvl 27 dungeon, end of first floor, after 3rd boss battle. (spot no. Cool
* Summer Fields, lvl 27 dungeon, after 1st hive dungeon, to the right of the Queen bee (spot no. 9)
* Summer Fields, lvl 27 dungeon, in Queen bee hive dungeon, last level (spot no. 10)

quest can't be completed as long as seed spot no. 7 is bugged
Back to top Go down
oloran
Admin
oloran

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: battle planning   Tips and Tricks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:58 am

I am finding with new members some of us don't know some fine points, so here are some things i keep in mind.

use right weapon, and in the right row, also if you can use a variety in group with many of same class so u can get good damage on all fights (this is not applicable to some characters)
here is good breakdown: http://sacredseasons2.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

take out front row first, if u attack back while front is there u do 80% damage

a lot of skills complement each other. for a soldier to cast heavy hands on a hunter to get better split shot is the most simple and cheapest example.

since update just came out we are fine tuning our strategies so we will post more as soon as we know what works best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Hit Wonderpets :: Games :: Sacred Seasons 2-
Jump to: