One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 14th update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
haven23
Admin
haven23

June 14th update Empty
PostSubject: June 14th update   June 14th update I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:54 am

"Sorry for the delay guys, we haven't gone anywhere, just been working really hard on this update. We'll be testing it over the weekend and we're hopeful for a release on Monday, the 14th.

Major changes in this update are,

SP System - SP will no longer refill at the end of every battle, instead it will refill at the end of every dungeon with a catch. Your SP bar will also refill when you take damage. So, the more damage you take, the more your SP will fill back up. There is also a small amount of refill that goes towards performing an attack or skill as well.

The costs have of course been adjusted to factor this updated system.

Smaller Maps - The was a massive undertaking, but I'm really happy it is done. All the outerworld maps have been dramatically reduced in size. This should improve two things. A) Navigation. If anyone felt a bit disoriented walking around do to the 'zoomed in' feel, you weren't alone. We reduced the physical map area by around 50%, so you can see a lot more of the environment fit in your screen and I personally think its much more pleasing to look at now. And B) Memory. Thats right, the dreaded red screen of death should be vastly reduced in frequency. As a by product of the reduced map sizes, their file sizes and dimensions were greatly reduced as well. Its not too often you can reduce filesize and notice a cosmetic improvement, but I believe that is the case here.

Guard - He's here, and he has a lot of HPs. 140 per level to be exact, which is double the soldier to put it in perspective. I won't reveal all the stats here, but he should be fun to play.

Class Balance - We've done some pretty extensive testing and made a couple necessary tweaks. Clowns HP gain per level has gone from 80 > 85. Thats the good news. The bad is hunters attack has been lowered per level from 65% > 60%. All the classes feel really well balanced through these latest testings, including the guard.

The Gauntlet - The nickname for the Rainbow Islands. An archipelago of islands that can be accessed at the Plimouth docks. These should be a lot of fun. They are essentially a series of islands with ever increasing difficulty. How far can you go?

Records for fastest time through each dungeon will be stored and displayed on the site and you'll also be awarded dungeon banners for completing each dungeon. These will be stored on your,

Player Profile Pages - Everyone will have a player profile on the Sacred Seasons website that will show off all badges, banners, awards, you have won in the game along with your guild, character stats, etc.

XP - Hopefully the hunters wont stay mad for too long, because we're opening the flood gates a little here with the XP rates. We are going to remove penalties for fighting lower enemies, as well as remove group XP tapering to hopefully encourage a lot of group play through the challenging gauntlet.

More quest fixes as well, an endurance version of the gauntlet where your HP doesnt refill and more..."

Derek posted this on sacredseasons.com forum june 11th.
Back to top Go down
https://onehitwonderpets.forumotion.com

June 14th update
Page 1 of 1