One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fcbarca18
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner

Need Activity Empty
PostSubject: Need Activity   Need Activity I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Space, i know your doing all you can but i really would like some more people on during the time im on. I just can't get any runs in. I know your busy with all us noobs, but all I need are some lvl 80+ i can run with constantly.

Thanks,
Barca
Back to top Go down
SpAcEcAkEs
OHW Solder
OHW Solder
SpAcEcAkEs

Need Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Activity   Need Activity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am

Well Barca, if that is the case find some people 80+ and if they are guildless I might try them on a trial run in guild.... I'm doing all I can although don't forget I want levels myself and I'm 12 hours ahead of majority of the people in this game, including you bud. Also, NextGen is a 83 or so summer hunter....

-SpAcEcAkEs
Back to top Go down
oloran
Admin
oloran

Need Activity Empty
PostSubject: promotion   Need Activity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 am

i know i am taking all the active members out of 2HW and it could be hard to get runs, we r gonna try to make up for it with plvl and quest help, but we have to keep moving up in guild kills and xp so we can't do it all the time

if someone has a time of day that they would like to set aside for this stuff (1HW or 2HW) tell me and we can see what we can do

i should note here that part of the test of getting into 1HW is being able to find your own runs so don't ask for plvl all the time or u will have to wait longer in subguild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Activity   Need Activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Hit Wonderpets :: Rules and Introduction :: OHWP accross the world :: 2HW Info-
Jump to: