One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

high school...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
megamario33
OHW Sergant
OHW Sergant
megamario33

high school... Empty
PostSubject: high school...   high school... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

as im sure some of you know im a junior in high school... im gonna take some time here to share a few stories

a few weeks ago my school got on worldwide news because one history teacher brought in a KKK costume for a lecture... this has been a tradition for this school forever and a half apparently... it was around when my parents went to school here... but he let a student try it on and everybody else in the class took a picture of him with their phones... now the teacher had said 'do not put this on facebook'... so somebody does and a parent sees it... tells the authorities and now i go to the most racist school in the state cuz one person put on a KKK costume and we have very few black people in the school...

about a month and a half ago there were class meetings in the auditorium... apparently in the senior class meeting one girl was arguing with the principal about what shes allowed to wear and what she isnt allowed to wear... well the principal had enough of it and told her to shut up (idk exactly im not a senior)... well her response to 'shut up' was 'ya know what? i dont even care anymore i dont even go to this school!' and she walked out of the school to her car and drove away...

in band we have a never ending game of Secret Service going... you put 2 fingers in an ear like youre listening to directions from an earpiece... then the last person to put 2 fingers in their ear gets tackled while the people tackling him (or her) yell 'get down mr. president!'... we even got the band teacher once...

one person in band always draws a picture called a kilroy... its just a poorly drawn person that has 'kilroy was here' under it... well last year a senior decided for his senior prank to put kilroys EVERYWHERE... there are still kilroys around the band room that havent been found... and some kept in memory of the senior...

one of my best friends is in a few of my classes... he has given speeches about things that are... inappropriate for school... like laws in australia (i wont name which laws)... or how he is going to someday rule the world... starting with mexico... when he gave us the rule the world speech the security guard walked in and sat down at the back of the class and listened to the whole thing... now probably the funniest part of these speeches is that were in a class called 'the art of public speaking 1'... but he givs these speeches in anatomy...

everyday in french 3 i get to class first... just so i can be the one to write the 'mots du jour' on the board... word of the day... everyday i grab a dictionary and open to a random page... and look for something funny... even if it is a few words it still counts... ive used things like c'est un sacre bonhomme (hes a heck of a guy) or frapper au point sensible (to go for the jugular)... yesterdays word was prendre le maquis... to take to the wood in order to make guerrilla warfare...

if anybody has any stories about when they were in high school... plz share... and ill keep adding more to this as they happen...
Back to top Go down

high school...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Hit Wonderpets :: Off-Topic :: Blogs your personal place-
Jump to: