One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

acheivements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oloran
Admin
oloran

acheivements Empty
PostSubject: acheivements   acheivements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 am

okie buddies, time to knuckle down and get this junk over with. we are making a daily effort to do the jennies (don't wanna burn out and do it in a few days)
that being said its time to get ready to tackle TI5 <120 seconds...

i was gonna photo shop the dungeon but i don't really think that's needed,
i believe we can do it with less than 10 people, it would be nice to not have to use alts but i don't think we have the option....we all know the drill, do your assigned fight and if not fighting go to end of room and wait for portal... and ofc there must be 2 in last fight.. i feel the last room we all need to sound off when battle is cleared so the final fight can end as soon as possible

first time we run it we will not go for speed, just fine tuning...
i ran it with tech a few times and used my fall soldier as a baseline, i figure if he can one hit it almost any guild member can... i was using nade, (please use right season for extra damage) (if you can use a AOE in each fight then ofc use that season) i might try with spring guard and knife... but i am getting off track... my fall soldier had steel nade +14, obsidian ring + 12, and oak totem+3, all total 111+29=140 (and 1 * in nade) so if you are using nade and around 140att +15% damage the following fights in red you wont be able to one hit

room one:
battle 1=2 brutes
battle 2=3 leach swarms
battle 3=1 shadowman, 5 spiderlings
battle 4=1 toad, 5 watchdogs
battle 5=2 jade titans

room two:
battle 1=1 badger, 4 shrooms
battle 2=2 gunners
battle 3=5 spiderlings
battle 4=1 shadowman, 3 shrooms
battle 5=3 shrooms

room three:battles are numbered counterclockwise top right is battle#5, next to it is #4, #3 is by the exit,#1 is the first one you come to
battle 1=3 shrooms
battle 2=5 rats
battle 3=1 female
battle 4=1 cat
battle 5=3 jade titans

room four:battles are ordered in which you see first 1,2,3 go from left to right (not top to bottom)(if you don't like my order too bad, you shoulda done the recon then)
battle 1=2 jade titans,2 brutes
battle 2=2 brutes
battle 3=3 gunners
battle 4=2 sorrows
battle 5=3 badgers,2 glawakus, 1 spiderling

room five: they are # in order of which is seen first.... i think we wanna do the #5 last, just cuz it takes longest to walk there
battle 1=2 spiderlings, 2 stumblin men
battle 2=2 giant baders
battle 3=3 rats
battle 4=4 rats, 1 shroom
battle 5=5 leaches swarms, 1 watchdog

I am gonna say again the last battle must have 2 members in it, if the battle designed for last is finished early we just wasted 2 min, so we need to call out (i think our battle # would be good, we don't want to fill up chat and risk missing the message)(so everyone be quiet except the 4 who have a battle assigned. I know i am being curt but i want this as well planned and executed as possible, cuz lets face it none of us wants to hang out in TI all day.
Back to top Go down
tilda
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner

acheivements Empty
PostSubject: Re: acheivements   acheivements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Those of us that have ring of catastrophe (4rachne, WQ, pyro, me, maybe a couple of others) can easily take those battles in red. Plus any winter hunters can split shot those maybe minus the jade demons.
Back to top Go down
Blaze55555
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner

acheivements Empty
PostSubject: I can help   acheivements I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Other than shadowman battles, My 135 Pirate with Scarlet Nade can 1-shot most of the battles, at the bare minimum, with a nugget shower. Shadowmen battles I can beat in 1 turn, if I choose back row, AND get a critical hit when targeting the shadowman. It's the only thing that would survive turn 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

acheivements Empty
PostSubject: Re: acheivements   acheivements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

acheivements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Hit Wonderpets :: Games :: Sacred Seasons 2-
Jump to: