One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chenbot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chenbot
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner
chenbot

Chenbot Empty
PostSubject: Chenbot   Chenbot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 am

Hi, my name's Andy. Imma tell you about myself, but first, I need to explain the meaning of Chenbot.

Julie Chen works for CBS television networks. She is both an anchorwoman on their news program and the host of the reality TV show "Big Brother". Back in 8th grade, I used to watch this show religiously. She would always use the phrase "but first" and act in a robotic manner, thus, fans of Big Brother gave her the nickname "Chenbot". No, I didn't use that name because I particularly like Julie Chen. It just kinda stuck.

So I live in Clearwater, Florida and I play SS2 (during the summer anyway) from about 12pm to 11pm. When I go back to school, it'll probably be reduced to 3pm to 9 or 10pm.

I'm a senior in high school and am (hopefully) in the IB program. (google IB if you don't know what it is. In SS2 terms it's kinda like SkI200 endurance in school form).

I am in the solo band "Radio Aktive" (I have a link somewhere to my song list). I used to also make art until AP gave me a 1 for 2D design =(.

I also play video games (not popular ones though). I pretty much rule at music games like DDR, Taiko Drum Master, etc.

Sorry for the extremely long intro, but thanks for reading all of it! Very Happy

Oh also I'm really a guy. The girl character thing was kinda an accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.looperman.com/profile.php?mid=336552

Chenbot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Hit Wonderpets :: Rules and Introduction :: Introduction-
Jump to: