One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend Of SpAcEcAkEs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpAcEcAkEs
OHW Solder
OHW Solder
SpAcEcAkEs

The Legend Of SpAcEcAkEs. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend Of SpAcEcAkEs.   The Legend Of SpAcEcAkEs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 am

Hey all, my real name is Blake Yeardley and I'm only 17 years of age. I live by myself with my little brother and I just got out of a long term relationship about 2 months ago.... I live in Australia but I was born in New Zealand and I'm not really much of a gamer. :\
What I do love is sports though. My favourite sprts are rugby(since 4), basketball(since 6), boxing(since 6) and weights. I have a few jobs atm but only at one atm. Assigned to an acting agency: Black Box Management Australia(BBMA). Engineering full time: Pinjarra Engineering and I work on a naval base for DMS(Defense Maritime Services). My mother passed away when I was only 3 years of age because of my dad being in the top gang of NZ. After it got worse and worse he cleaned up and we came to Australia. My dad married my real mums best friend who is my little brothers mum, when they got divorced she raised me (because my dad wanted nothing to do with me) until I was 16 then I moved into my own house. Her ex-boyfriend is the biggest dick on the planet who used to beat up on me every single day from when I was 7-16 it stopped at 16 because one day I got back up and gave him a flogging..... But I got kicked out......

That it only the beginning but I can't be bothered going all the way into it right now.... Everyone always says to me, man that sucks, do you what do you regret the most? I say, absolutely nothing! As the old saying goes. What hurts you makes you stronger!
Back to top Go down

The Legend Of SpAcEcAkEs.
Page 1 of 1