One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recruitment guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oloran
Admin
oloran

recruitment guidelines Empty
PostSubject: recruitment guidelines   recruitment guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 pm

1HW:
Well almost everyone knows u don't add anyone to main guild without my permission, we usually vote on questionable players.
Thats not an issue for the last few months we have been full. But i thought I would share my thoughts on the right way to recruite members.
If anyone comes to me asking to join the first thing I do is see what guild they are in.{ http://www.sacredseasons.com/playerinfo/so_itchy }
If they are in a active guild it is unlikely that they will ever get into 1HW. Many times they have a good reason to leave the guild they are in.
But i simply don't trust anyone who will use a guild as a stepping stone to get up to a higher one.
I have a few sources to check a players history which i wont share here. But after they clear that if no one in the guild objects they are admitted.
Our most controversial member vote was for spacecakes a few members voted no, 2 members begged me to let him join, then one member who voted no changed his mind.
This process took over a day because of course we are never all on at once. So to summerize I don't accept members from other gulds because i worry they will leave.
And please don't tell your buddies to leave a guild before asking me for two reasons:
one-that would defeat my logic on the judgment of character.
two-they could be awfully upset if they didn't get voted in or failed the background check.
Minimum level to join? It is always changing as we have fewer spots and the guild average level goes up.
But the level is really just a guideline that proves activity, we overlook levels quite often for active nice players.

2HW:
Well we will let almost anyone in here, spacecakes made the mistake of letting one of funkyfreshb's alts in "funkyfresha" i think.
I logged in to find him verbally abusing a member for joining a guild(i assumed s/he left his) then he tried to recruit members for his guild.
I booted him immediately at that point. I doubt this will happen again but try not to let alts join if you know they are an alt (especially of a rival guild).
This is the reason that subguild members don't get to access this guild forum.

Back to top Go down
alleli
OHW Novice
OHW Novice
alleli

recruitment guidelines Empty
PostSubject: sorry...   recruitment guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 am

opps. sorry oly... cuz i recruite a friend w/o ur permission.. i have'nt seen this before i recruite my friend... im so sorry.. affraid Sad
Back to top Go down

recruitment guidelines
Page 1 of 1