One Hit Wonderpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Sacred Seasons 2 guild One Hit Wonderpets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new guild rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oloran
Admin
oloran

new guild rules Empty
PostSubject: new guild rules   new guild rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm

ok guys the old rules might be outdated...
this thread is for suggestions for new guild rules.

anyone with suggestions post them in this thread, if we get enuf we can vote on them

I have a problem with members that beg for gold or quests in guild chat, kong chat or especially in plymouth... this makes our guild look bad
Back to top Go down
cbiii
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner

new guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guild rules   new guild rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Id like to propose a new guild rule..

As most of you know, we have members from multiple countries across the globe. I think it would be beneficial to disallow religious conversations as there are many that could potentially take offense to others opinions/beliefs of ones own or another religious beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Guardian1
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner

new guild rules Empty
PostSubject: New guild rules   new guild rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Yes, I agree. Religion and politics can spark heated reactions.

The use of bad language can also offend other members. One Hit is Known for being a respectful guild. We do not use bad language or flame at other members. If someone has a problem they can go to GM or VGM's who are always ready to listen. People who bring the guild into disrepute should be warned and if warning not listened to should consider whether this is the right guild for them.
Back to top Go down
Ennu1
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner

new guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guild rules   new guild rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:11 pm

For guild respect we need to have regular runs on isles. I missed it in all guilds i had been. What about religion, it is just impolite to discuss it.
It will be nice, if we have topic with posted photoes and opened profiles with info. Photoes is not so important, but some info is necessary to be. I think we need to know with whom we are playin. I am playin ss for 2 years and discovered a lot of interesting about ppl and coutries.
Back to top Go down
DrunkRen
OHW Beginner
OHW Beginner
DrunkRen

new guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guild rules   new guild rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm

oloran wrote:
ok guys the old rules might be outdated...
this thread is for suggestions for new guild rules.

anyone with suggestions post them in this thread, if we get enuf we can vote on them

I have a problem with members that beg for gold or quests in guild chat, kong chat or especially in plymouth... this makes our guild look bad

Old rules are actually good, I just wish I had been directed to them when I joined.

I agree with the fact that begging is annoying in guild chat and gives us bad reputation in public chat.

cbiii wrote:
Id like to propose a new guild rule..

As most of you know, we have members from multiple countries across the globe. I think it would be beneficial to disallow religious conversations as there are many that could potentially take offense to others opinions/beliefs of ones own or another religious beliefs.

Guardian1 wrote:
Yes, I agree. Religion and politics can spark heated reactions.

If we're going that way, we might as well add sex to the list of forbidden topics. Sex, religion and politics are like the triumvirate of subjects that will get flaming going on.

Guardian1 wrote:
The use of bad language can also offend other members. One Hit is Known for being a respectful guild. We do not use bad language or flame at other members. If someone has a problem they can go to GM or VGM's who are always ready to listen. People who bring the guild into disrepute should be warned and if warning not listened to should consider whether this is the right guild for them.

I didn't realize profanity could have such an impact on some of the people in 1HW (obviously refering to oloran). A rule about this is indeed necessary.

Ennu1 wrote:
For guild respect we need to have regular runs on isles. I missed it in all guilds i had been.

Eh, not a bad idea.

Ennu1 wrote:
What about religion, it is just impolite to discuss it.

See above.

Ennu1 wrote:
It will be nice, if we have topic with posted photoes and opened profiles with info. Photoes is not so important, but some info is necessary to be. I think we need to know with whom we are playin. I am playin ss for 2 years and discovered a lot of interesting about ppl and coutries.

I don't think this should be mandatory. Some people like the anonymity of the internet, and don't want to share too many details (if any at all) about their private life. I know I wouldn't post any pics of me 'cause I'm ugly (regarding my life it's at best uninteresting, at worst shameful, so the less people know about it, the better I feel, he he).

The only rule addition I can sugest is to have new members register to this forum and read the rules (at least the old ones, and the new ones when we get an agreement on these).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guild rules   new guild rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guild rules
Page 1 of 1